Connecting people to the world.
#local #WeCo #iloveyorkcity
SMALL STAR community partners to date:
- i-ron-ic - Art Boutique, Coffee Café and, home of the Pedi Cabs of York.
- Blue Moon York Restaurant - The York Blue Moon is a unique downtown casual upscale restaurant serving fresh seasonal entrees.
- Holy Hound Taproom and Bottle Shop - 30 ROTATING CRAFT BEERS ON TAP
- Camera Center of York - Camera sales and service, including in-house digital and film processing, as well as classes.
- Brewery Products - free beer tastings on First Fridays at SMALL STAR
- Temple Beth Israel - a Reform synagogue located at 2090 Hollywood Drive in York, Pe
- The York Road Runners Club - sponsored the film "Free To Run"
- Gavin Advertising - a full service award-winning advertising, marketing and public relations agency that is devoted to truth in branding and driving action.
- Jewish Community Center - The York JCC offers a wide range of programs and services for everyone in the family.
- AARP - Movies for grownups host site.
- SPCA - SPAY/NEUTER CLINIC HOURS: Mon. & Tues. 8 am - 5 pm | Thurs. & Fri. 8 am - 5pm
- Victor's Italian Restaurant - Victor’s is a casual, fine dining restaurant that creates dishes using ingredients you will find in Mediterranean fare.
- Logos Academy - Logos Academy educates for excellence, following best practices and research-based methods to ensure that our students are thoroughly prepared for college, career, and life.
- Feline Solutions, LLC - no kill rescue, advocate the spaying, neutering, and rehabilitation of abandoned and homeless cats.
- Old Republic Distillery - ORD is York County's 1st distillery since prohibition. We produce superior quality, handcrafted, small batch distilled spirits, utilizing as much local agriculture as possible.
WeCo is the No. 1 place to be in downtown York
With so many great new neighborhoods popping up in York, why not check out all of them. Let us give you a taste of WeCo's hidden treasures.